Universal Mold Coat

(5 customer reviews)


Amazing Kiln Wash for Slumping.

+ -

Universal Mold Coat 4oz.
Universal Mold Coat is a glass separator that is used on stainless steel
and glazed ceramic slumping molds. After trying this primer on a glazed plate, every dish in
your cupboard will be looked at differently! Stainless steel will never have to
be heated and sprayed as with other primers.



Universal Mold Coat is a glass separator that needs to be
mixed with latex or acrylic-latex paint and water; any color of interior or
exterior acrylic-latex paint will work and only a small amount is needed. The
mixing proportions are 2 parts Universal Mold Coat mix added to 1 part paint
and 1 part water.

1/2 Cup Universal Mold Coat Mix (4oz.)

1/4 Cup latex paint

1/4 Cup water

Mix the water and latex paint together then add the
powdered Universal Mold Coat. Mix with brush until smooth.

If you don’t have extra paint around the home, and you
don’t want to borrow 1/2 cup from your neighbor, then you can purchase a small
can of ‘KILZ’ from the hardware store. I use ‘KILZ’ basic interior primer
because it’s available nationwide.

Weight 0.5 lbs

, ,

Based on 5 reviews

5.00 Overall

Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.

5 reviews for Universal Mold Coat

  1. Teresa Kowalski

  2. Judy Richards

    I was very impressed with the attention Gil gave to my query about US postal charges, and made it easy for me to choose a lower rate, and arranged a rebate paid to my account. Thank you Gil!

  3. Sheila Gaffney

    I was delighted to be able to find the universal mold coat as I have a lot of goodwill dishes I use as molds and the mold coat is what makes them functional!

  4. Doris Brown

  5. John Walker


My Cart


Great to see you here !

A password will be sent to your email address.

Your personal data will be used to support your experience throughout this website, to manage access to your account, and for other purposes described in our privacy policy.

Already got an account?