Fused Glass Art and Techniques, by Richard La Londe
224 pages, 475 photographs, 412 in full color, hardback,
This book includes:
• 45 pages of glass fusing history.
• A portfolio selection of Richard La Londe’s art
• The technical aspects about glass fusing
• More than 50 pages about La Londe’s fusing techniques
• Gold leaf and foil techniques
• Kilns, glory holes, mounting systems • and much, much, more!
“Chock full of knowledge, great in your studio, library, or on your coffee table.”
There are no reviews yet.